MuTest - ATE Testers
MuTest is a new comer (with strong experience) in the ATE market with mission to address the Cost Of Test (COT) challenges faced by all the IC Semiconductor Companies.
MuTest systems are very well suited for complex SOC testing - including digital, mixed signal & memory (DDR2 up to DDR3)
MuTest offers a comprehensive set of test solutions - with 2 types of platforms:
...in which one can integrate multiples instruments:
- MTD864 : The MTD864 is a 800Mbps, 64 channels digital tester on a single instrument ....
- MTMIXW : The MTMIXWaves is the multi-channel Mixed Signal instrument to address the test challenges of the Audio and Video SOC devices...
- MTDPS10 : The MTDPS10 provides many very flexible VI combinations to power any IC devices...
- MTCBitmap : The MTCBitmap is a module of the MT800 family. It performs a full memory error bitmapping during a functional test at 800Mbps...
More instruments can be available (high frequency time analyzer, high frequency pulse generator, larger data rate, more pin counts, etc...) - please contact us for more information
MuTest ATE base systems
|MT5S||5 slots||MT19S||19 slots|
The MT5S is a full ATE machine designed to be used for the validation and characterization process.
The MT5S can accommodate any of the MuTest instruments portfolio in any slot.
|The MT19S is a full ATE machine designed to test complex SOC and memory devices used today ,widely, in the consumer market.
With its very compact form factor , its very low power consumption the MT19S is positioned to be the lowest Cost Of Test in the ATE world today.
The MT19S can accommodate any of the MuTest instruments portfolio in any slot.
- 5 Slots electro-mechanical structure
- 19 Slots electro-mechanical structure
Parallel implementation can also increase capabilities to adapte to your needs.
Open architecture & Ease of use software
- Using ATE industry standard: STIL, STDF
- Import data from existing STIL files: signals, timing, levels
- LabVIEW interface
- Import any test parameters from CSV
|MT864||The MTD864 is a 800Mbps, 64 channels digital tester on a single instrument|
Description Designed for SOC and Memory testing, the MTD864 supports many mode of operations and data distribution:
- 64 channels @ 800Mbps
|MTDPS10||The MTDPS10 provides many very flexible VI combinations to power any IC devices|
The MTDPS10 is a set of 4 quadrants DUT Power Supplies which combines 10 DPS on a single instrument with a mix of High Current and Medium current ranges to accommodate the various needs of IC applications.
- 8 * 800mA channels
|MTCBitmap||The MTCBitmap performs a full memory error bitmapping during a functional test at 800Mbps|
Designed for SOC, DDR1,2,3 and SRAM testing, it provides you with a full image of your failing memory cells. The data can then be computed for device repair or process analysis.
|MTMIXW||The MTMIXWaves is the multi-channel Mixed Signal instrument to address the test challenges of the Audio and Video SOC devices|
MTMixW performs MXSL test for embedded DAC/ADC or Audio/Video Features found in the SOC devices.
- 4 samplers with high accuracy or high frequency
For more instruments, please contact us... we have a very open architecture & multiple other existing solutions
MT5S, MT19S, MTD864, MTDPS10, MTCBitmap, MTMIXW are ATE solutions from MuTest's